Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Leila Music

Only a short post today : had a bitch of a competition tutorial with a prof who blatantly doesn't like me (which given that competition law is by far the most demanding course I do here isn't great) and still have to read some learned academic bullshit on proportionality for Friday's human rights seminar...

More importantly have to swallow hard and support Arsenal against Real Madrid...

You guys all need to check out this girl's music : she did law with me @ LSE and is really tallented : anyways here's the link (given to me in a drunken MSN conversation last night - only remembered this AM when I saw the link on my desktop...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tom, glad to know some things never change (horrible lecturers and copious amounts of gin...) anyway, leilamusic is great and she is lovely to watch live. she often plays the Tatty Bogle in london (its free to become a member) and alt-music nights in the LSE.
If you like scremo music handsonheads (which is also on myspace) band is really good and the guitarist goes out with Neshy (also law at lse) Matt Boys and Laura Kislop (our year lse, i dont know if you know them) have a band too operation wolf (also on my space)

You should check them out

Hope alls well

Charlie xx

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home