Saturday, July 30, 2005

Empty House

Well two years at an end...came back today to find house all but empty, piles of rubbish outside (with someone randomly going through it "for a carboot sale - the lesser joys of Haringey).

Tomorrow pack the rest of my shit up and have my parents to stay (dad left London in 197x and never really got over it).

Its been above all a fun few years, not always good - to be fair - but never without interest or incident, too many memories. Above all I know I've made friends for life; not to mention learning the virtues of care in the community (an hour ago talking to a guy in a pub who told me he was a servant of God sent to prepare for the next Noah's flood - and that 7/7 is just the start !).

Disco lights in hand (you have to see them - remember our house parties, I don't) I go to Winchester (Outer Bumblefuck), then to Oxford (Learned Bumblefuck)...hopefully back to London in a year, assuming it hasn't been blown up in the Second Coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home