Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Don't Shoot I'm Brazilian (Part 3)

Lo and behold, now documents come into the possession of ITN casting grave doubts about the Met's version of the shooting of innocent Brazilian Jean Claude de Menzes...who is apparently now casually reading The Metro (to be fair a paper so bad as to drive any reader to suicide) instead of vaulting them in a suspicious manner.

I say again, I do not have a problem with the shooting of suspected suicide bomber PROVIDED THE INTELLIGENCE IS RELIABLE...

How do we beat suicide bombers ? By high level human intelligence, ie. infiltrating suspect groups. I have yet to see this take precedence over clamouring for an ever tougher clampdown on fundamental freedoms...this may play well with The Sun but will not (I promise you) thwart the next attack (which will doubtless increase Rebekah Wade's circulation).

I hate to say I told you so, BUT...
Kindergarten cops ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home