Thursday, March 03, 2005

Introductory Bullshit

Welcome.

Having decided I'm much too lazy and unreliable to write for any of the wonderful range (well 3) of my university's student publications(despite what you might read on my CV) , I now turn to the web as a place to outpour my thoughts on various shit...

Incidentally you may ask why I've decided to call this blog the web of spin; last year i acquired a reputation from some people (they shall remain nameless) for 'spinning' information (that is changing facts, spreading rumours that were only partially true etc). Hence the name spindoctor. To anyone who has a problem with this approach to life I say - f*** off and cover something more important (oops that last sentence was meant for another blog). Seriously I've heard Alistair Campbell speak (twice in fact, both at LSE and UCL, where the latter institution ripped me off a fiver for a G+T - just 'cos I come from a Uni that has lines of Beamers parked outside it doesn't give u the right to rip me off guys), and he's a great bloke...honestly.

One final disclaimer : if anyone is offended by anything I write here...tough shit. Like our esteemed mayor Uncle Ken, I make no apologies...

Vote (New) Labour,
Er, thats it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home